Monday, August 23, 2010

Facebook Dreams

Last night I spent time on Facebook before I went to bed and I dreamt about old friends all night.  I distinctly remember sitting at a food court table with old friends.  So I had that nostalgic feeling all day.

In other news--does anyone else out there have a two-year-old who is acting like he's possessed all of the sudden?  Daniel has started yelling and spitting to demonstrate how angry he is.  I have no idea what I'm doing.  What was God thinking when he made me a mom?  How am I going to raise this kid and keep him from being a psychopath?  Am I the only one?

2 comments:

  1. O (who is known on my adoption blog as Little Bit) is biting and pushing. It's ANNOYING!!!! AND she's not even 2 yet! OK, she only has 1 more week until she's 2, but this has been going on for a few months now. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SOOOOO not the only one! Logan has taken to lying his sweet little face off (on occasion- and he KNOWS when to try it) and Daniel is back to trying to rip his hair out. Sighhhhh.....It's a full moon thing I think....I hope....

    ReplyDelete