Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Jr. Frito Chili Cheese Wrap: Delightful Delicacy or Dirty Little Secret?

I admit it, I like Sonic's Jr. Frito Chili Cheese Wrap.  Not the big one, the Jr. one.  So, I've decided to write it a love letter.

Dear Jr. Frito Chili Cheese Wrap,

You are my favorite guilty pleasure.  Even though you have no nutritional value whatsoever, I can't pass a Sonic without turning in for a taste of your cheesy goodness.  I used to scoff at the Taco Bell commercials that touted the Crunch Wrap and its "cruncheweesiness."  How ironic that it was you, Sonic Jr. Frito Chili Cheese Wrap, that finally taught me how delightful cruncheweesiness can be.  Your Jr. size makes for the perfect cheese to chili to frito to tortilla ratio.  Thanks to you I can eat Frito Pie while driving.  Combined with the frosty goodness of a Diet Coke with real cherry flavor (not diet--yuck) you have the power to heal what ails me.  And all for under three dollars, especially if I manage to get to Sonic during Happy Hour.  I love you, Jr. Frito Chili Cheese Wrap.  See you tomorrow.

Yours truly,

Another satisfied Sonic customer

No comments:

Post a Comment